Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Voyager Grapple
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Please be advised this listing is a pre order and it will be arriving in February/March 2020 pending no delays.
The siege is over, but the War for Cybertron has just begun. The Autobots and Decepticons have left Cybertron, but their battle rages on as they hurtle through space in pursuit of the Allspark. With unforeseen dangers lurking ahead and the Decepticons closing in from behind, the only way out for the Autobots is to find a way through. Both sides must navigate the perils of space and instantly adapt to battle anywhere in the cosmos.
With the highly advanced A.I.R. (Adaptable Interconnection Retrofitter) Locks system, the fighters don’t head to the battlefield -- they become it. Bots capable of converting into Modular Battle Stations can A.I.R.-Lock together in custom configurations to fit the needs of battle.
As the battle rages through space, success depends on who can best adapt to the battlefield beyond. But it's not just the battlefield that commands adaptability. Allegiances can shift just as rapidly, with a new Mercenary faction introduced into the Earthrise world alongside the Autobots and Decepticons.
- 7 inches (17.78cm)
- Made of plastic
- Earthrise figures allow fans to build out epic space battle scenes
- Figures can connect to expand the battlefield
- Grapple converts into classic crane truck mode in 16 steps
- Grapple crane can attach to Modular Battle Stations
- Instructions may or may not include English translation
- Grapple figure
- 3 Weapon accessories
- Piece of the Transformers Universe map
- Red decoder to unlock the map's hidden paths